CAMILLA REFRESHER COURSE by HER BROTHER-IN-LAW
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 12:59:26 UTC
"Pulling no punches, Richard accuses her of sleeping with the Prince to

make Andrew wildly jealous and says lusty Camilla "went through" the
Parker Bowles clan before deciding on dashing cavalry hero,Andrew, who
was the one who could satisfy all her physical and emotional needs.
Richard also reveals intimate secrets about the sexual relationship
between Charles and Camilla - snipped
But the seduction was just part of a calculated plan to bed the Prince
and spur a jealous Andrew into marrying her. "She threw herself at
Charles," says Richard.
"She told me the plan and I said, "That's one way to hook Andrew".
"I knew that he regarded her as the most satisfactory of all his
bed-partners-but he didn't want to marry her. She knew the only way was

to make him jealous, and the Prince was the only person who could do
that. Andrew was attracted by everything royal."
Richard, has spoken out after maintaining a strict silence about
Camilla and his family for over 25 years.
He reveals that Camilla first knew the family after his (younger)
brother Simon worked for her father, Major Bruce Shand, in the late
1960's.
They dated, but Camilla soon fell for handsome Andrew - now remarried
to Rosemary Pitman.
"Andrew had all the girlfriends. He was rich and dashing cavalry
officer. I still don't know now who his favourite girlfriend was!" says

Richard.
"Camilla started a relationship with Andrew, but he didn't want to
marry anyone."
So, he says, Camilla embarked on a plan to bed Charles - to prompt
Andrew into walking her up the aisle."

Camilla's plan worked and she and Andrew married in 1973. But they
married at the end of their romance.
She was good in bed and Andrew had grown fond of her, but by that time
there was no love left in the relationship. They were like ships in the

night. They agreed to have different lifestyles, and they both
continued to have affairs. Camilla was seeing Charles, and Andrew kept
a string of girlfriends. "Andrew knew she was having an affair with the

Prince," says Richard. "But he couldn't give a damn. He only pretended
that he did.
"It become a marriage of convenience. When they got married, neither
parental parties were delighted. The mothers involved heatedly disliked

each other, from various previous slights, meant or unintended. ( never

heard this before )
"I didn't agree with Andrew's behaviour and I had physical fights with
him. We actually traded blows over his philandering."
Although Charles realised he had been "used" by Camilla to get a
husband, Richard says he was too deeply in love to care. But then he
become jealous of Andrew.
"When she married Andrew, the Prince behaved like a spoilt child," says

Richard. "He felt Andrew had taken his rattle , away from him. What he
wanted was friendship and sex with Camilla and he whined like a spoilt
child. "He felt Camilla was his, no matter who she married or even who
he married. It was as though he could bring her up to see him whenever
he liked. "The Prince was pathetic. With her passion she hooked him
completely. "She was fond of Andrew, but had grown to love Charles. She

was determined to lead her own life. They were hermetically sealed
while they cheated on my brother."
But the Prince knew he had to marry some day and the hunt was on for a
suitable girl. "Charles left a trail of broken hearts behind him," says

Richard. "He was incredibly selfish and arrogant. he had girlfriends,
but didn't want to marry any of them very much. He was always besotted
by Camilla and preferred her. "She criticised every girl he looked at.
She become his guru and confidante. His girlfriends were vetted by her.

She sought out Diana for him. "Camilla was his first real lover - and
had taught him everything - but he needed a baby-making machine."
"What Charles did was to lose all his friends of his own age and
surround himself with sycophants who would bow and scrape in front of
him. "He felt inadequate around people of his own age, and sexually
inexperienced. "He therefore turned to Camilla concerning matters of
the heart and girls, because she was the only one he could turn to."
Richard says Camilla was not put off by his marriage to the 20-year-old

virgin Lady Diana Spencer - because she knew she had captured his heart

forever and was not concerned by a new wife.
"Camilla felt fine with it," he says. "It suited her book. Lady Diana
Spencer had had only one boyfriend. She was a young virgin.
"Camilla slept with Charles a week before the wedding, and than again
on the night before the wedding at one of the Royal Palaces. She was
cosy in the knowledge that she had his heart when he married Diana."
Richard says Charles constantly compared Camilla and Diana. "For
Charles, Camilla was the warm and clever one. Even just after the
marriage, Charles slept with her again." he says. "And later they would

meet, mostly at her family home, during term-time when the children
were away at boarding school.
"Andrew was away often and it was fairly easy. They also used to use
houses of sympathisers. The only way they would communicate was by
phone." But even this limited form of contact was to prove disastrous
for the lovers, with secret tapes of their conversations being leaked
to the media. Camillagate tape revealed Charles' love for Camilla.
According to Richard, the cosy relationship between Camilla, Andrew and

Charles was then blown apart. "the incident about the tape was most
unfortunate. It was as though a hole had opened in the floor and
Camilla had fallen through it. " It was like a thunderbolt. It put the
whole thing in jeopardy. It also forced the divorce between her and
Andrew.
"Both of them were having affairs, but now everyone knew about it.
"They hoped they would be able to carry on like that forever - because
Camilla will love Charles forever." Richard remembers chatting to
Camilla in the garden of the family home just after the phone scandal.
"We were talking underneath a hazelnut tree. I asked her if she ever
planned to officially declare her love for Charles - or even marry him
but she told me: 'No. Never. An impossibility.' "She can't do anything
now. She had no intention of marrying Charles, and on intention of
becoming Queen." END

Of course this article was published February 26th, 1996 in Australian
Woman Today when Diana was
still alive. Her 'sudden' death made it easier for them to marry.
Roveting isn't it?
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 13:08:16 UTC
***@yepmail.net wrote:

<snip of *nine* year old article>
Post by p***@yepmail.net
Of course this article was published February 26th, 1996 in Australian
Woman Today when Diana was
still alive. Her 'sudden' death made it easier for them to marry.
Roveting isn't it?
The posting of a nine year old article is neiter roveting,riveting, nor
riviting. It is, however, revolting and redundant- much like the person
posting it.

The Verminator
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 13:29:41 UTC
MUST ADD another REAL LIFE VIEW of JAWS :

I think it's also interesting to note that Camilla's own Brother in
law, with whom she had an affair before she married his Brother ,
Andrew Parker Bowles, called Camilla a "wrecker" in an interview about
her. Not just a homewrecker, mind you, but a wrecker of all that she
touched...including the Monarchy if she is allowed to keep up her.
This is not the full interview but a snippet from it:
"On Nov. 26, Camilla's ex-brother-in-law Richard Parker Bowles, 48,
entered the fray by attacking Camilla in the Mail on Sunday, saying
that she urged Charles to wed "because she thought Diana was . . .
either half-witted or mad"--and, thus, easy to manipulate. A former
soldier said by neighbors to be a heavy drinker, Parker Bowles
described Camilla as a "wrecker at heart."

http://www.time.com/time/daily/special/diana/readingroom/9295/951211....

He went on to say that she was the type of person who was madly
jealous of anyone who did well, better than she did...that she would
kick over castles in the sand on the beach just to be able to ruin
something another valued/created.
The only person she doesn't use these tactics against is Charles...and
he knows better than to cross her.
I can just hear St Camilla's protectorate going,'She's warm and
friendly'...Bah!! Richard knows her, in REAL LIFE...
Cut the crap, Kidz, Camilla is Pure TRASH....and that's what Prinny
adores...FILTH !!
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 13:43:11 UTC
<snip of another VERY old post by an old Dianamaniac>

The Verminator
Muriel
2005-09-30 14:28:13 UTC
I too am Dianamaniac, and proud of it too.
I particularly do not care, that the above article, is nine years old.
It is nice to be reminded, what trash Camilla is. The marriage of D&C,
was never going to go anywhere, with Camilla right in the middle of it,
all the time. Why could not she just minded her own business, and
looked after her own husband and the children? Diana was very young,
when she married. A marriage alone, is hard to cope with particularly,
when it is in the limelight. She was expected to produce a child,
immediately. That alone is wonderful, but dramatic, and one's life
completely changes. She too become The Princess of Wales, a 'pin-up'
girl, so to speak, all this in the public glare. What she did not
need, was a 'former girl fried' of her husband's, older then herself,
confidant in her sexuality, who was 'in the middle of Diana's
marriage', interfering and controling, from the very start. If Camilla
had even an ounce of decency, she would have backed off immediately,
once Charles and Diana got engaged. Instead, she had never stoped
seeing Charles, and had constantly, (every week), leaked news to The
Sun paper for ten years, about the state of C&D marriage.
I also believe, that people who cause so much emotional pain to another
human being, can't possibly expect to get away with it. You can't build
your happiness, on someone else's unhappiness. Camilla may have, a huge
grin on her ugly face at present, but I wonder how long it will last?
Michael Rhodes
2005-09-30 14:45:30 UTC
The lady will make a very fine Consort. Just wait and see.
f***@verizon.net
2005-09-30 16:12:57 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
The lady will make a very fine Consort. Just wait and see.
If now is any indication, no need to wait any further.

SusanC
Michael Rhodes
2005-09-30 16:22:01 UTC
But I meant as Queen Consort, whether with that handle or not.
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 21:33:31 UTC
But I meant as Queen Consort, whether with that handle or not
But Michael , Richard Parker Bowles knows her INTIMATELY and says she is >>TRASH.
HE would know.
The ahemmm "Brigadier" was paid off handsomely but one can't always BUY OFF the >>entire family as they did in the case of the Tryons.
f***@verizon.net
2005-10-02 00:59:43 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
Post by f***@verizon.net
Post by Michael Rhodes
The lady will make a very fine Consort. Just wait and see.
If now is any indication, no need to wait any further.
But I meant as Queen Consort, whether with that handle or not.
Ah - I sit corrected.
But I'd bet good money she'll be fine then, too.

SusanC
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 16:37:03 UTC
The lady will make a very fine Consort. Just wait and see.
She's FAR from being a "lady" and spends most of >>>her time idling away the Duchy money.
Both she and her slave are a drain on the Monarchy.
When in public, be it a funeral or lager tasting, she >>>startes right into the camera.
Very bad form. She has nothing to offer. She's a taker.
Brian Pears
2005-09-30 18:27:52 UTC
Post by Michael Rhodes
The lady will make a very fine Consort. Just wait and see.
She's FAR from being a "lady" and spends most of >>>her time idling away the Duchy money.
Both she and her slave are a drain on the Monarchy.
When in public, be it a funeral or lager tasting, she >>>startes right into the camera.
Very bad form. She has nothing to offer. She's a taker.
Why are you marking your own text with chevrons? The convention
is to marked quoted text with chevrons while leaving your own
unadorned.
--
Brian Pears
Gateshead, UK
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 15:24:10 UTC
[...]

Hiya Muriel !

Dianistas have the paltry JAWS menagerie out-numbers a Million to One
!!!
She is such TRASH.
Camilla's big ugly face continues to be shoved in our faces but no one
In The KNOW has forgotten her slobbering contributions to The Sun for
more than ten bloody years.
What a cowardly sneaky hit and run criminal she is !!! No wonder HM
hasn't touched her with a 80 foot pole !! Not even with gloves !!!!
f***@verizon.net
2005-09-30 16:12:15 UTC
Yes, it takes a Dianamaniac to be obssessed with insisting on such a thing.
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 16:50:57 UTC
Post by Muriel
[...]
First time posting under this name huh? Figures !!

btw- no one in their right mind likes to be reminded of what they
consider trash- seek help !

The Verminator
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 20:50:39 UTC
No it's the first time she has posted under any name, unlike you.
You should shut up and pay attention, vermin vomit.
This woman is from Western Australian , one of the Monarchial
Countries...whereas you are from Nashville, Tenn and have NO voice in
the matter whatsoever.
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 21:30:34 UTC
Post by p***@yepmail.net
No it's the first time she has posted under any name, unlike you.
You should shut up and pay attention, vermin vomit.
This woman is from Western Australian , one of the Monarchial
Countries...whereas you are from Nashville, Tenn and have NO voice in
the matter whatsoever.
Let's see.. it is her first time posting under ANY name but is NOT the
first time she has posted under the name she used... just how does that
work?

Oh- btw, I'm from Emeryville California by way of Little Rock.

Are you suggesting that Americans have no say.. what a quaint idea!

The Verminator
f***@verizon.net
2005-10-02 01:01:30 UTC
Post by t***@comcast.net
Post by p***@yepmail.net
No it's the first time she has posted under any name,
And pk/Phyllis/whoever knows this...how?
Post by t***@comcast.net
Post by p***@yepmail.net
unlike you.
You should shut up and pay attention, vermin vomit.
This woman is from Western Australian , one of the Monarchial
Countries...whereas you are from Nashville, Tenn and have NO voice in
the matter whatsoever.
Let's see.. it is her first time posting under ANY name but is NOT the
first time she has posted under the name she used... just how does that
work?
Oh- btw, I'm from Emeryville California by way of Little Rock.
I think I know who she thinks you are.
Good grief.
Post by t***@comcast.net
Are you suggesting that Americans have no say.. what a quaint idea!
Only Americans who aren;t pretending to be British, such as herself.

SusanC

2005-09-30 22:31:06 UTC
Post by p***@yepmail.net
No it's the first time she has posted under any name, unlike you.
You should shut up and pay attention, vermin vomit.
This woman is from Western Australian , one of the Monarchial
Countries...whereas you are from Nashville, Tenn and have NO voice in
the matter whatsoever.
What she posted was stupid and mean-spirited. Hal is correct in saying
there is something not quite right about a person who is happy to be
reminded about how trashy somebody else is. -- Q
Hal S.
2005-09-30 19:32:37 UTC
Post by Muriel
[...]
And why would one find it "nice to be reminded what trash...." anyone is?
That's a real warped outlook.

Hal S.
Brian Pears
2005-09-30 18:27:51 UTC
Post by p***@yepmail.net
Of course this article was published February 26th, 1996 in Australian
Woman Today
It was - so why on earth drag it out now?
--
Brian Pears
Gateshead, UK
Lux
2005-09-30 18:56:17 UTC
Post by p***@yepmail.net
[...]
Glad to see you back in the saddle here, PK. What a hilarious, yet
sickening story. It is worth repeating because the English press would
never publish that, and most people don't know about this interview or
these facts. That second quote shows her to be worse than even I
thought. You can put a mule in horse harness, but Camilla will remain
a trashy whore. Others are correct: she and Charles make a great pair.
Diana was too good for him. Fortunately for those who remain her
superior gene pool is present in the children.

I see Vermin closely ready my advice to sfbobby and has figured out
what side to take to brownnose the butch girl gang!
Brian Pears
2005-09-30 19:33:33 UTC
It is worth repeating because the English press would never publish
that, and most people don't know about this interview or these facts.
The English press, even the worst, do like at least a smidgen of
truth in their articles.
--
Brian Pears
Gateshead, UK
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 19:58:13 UTC
I see Vermin closely ready my advice to sfbobby and has figured out
what side to take to brownnose the butch girl gang!

The -vermin vomit- has posted here for many many years ....GAG !!
BRIPOO wasn't /isn't "a teacher" or it would know WHAT a Refresher
Course is !!
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 20:28:30 UTC
Post by Lux
I see Vermin closely ready my advice to sfbobby and has figured out
what side to take to brownnose the butch girl gang!
The -vermin vomit- has posted here for many many years ....GAG !!
BRIPOO wasn't /isn't "a teacher" or it would know WHAT a Refresher
Course is !!
Many years? Not Quite.. some in 94/95 and then again just within the
last month or so.

Once again you post without proof- as usual.

The Verminator
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 21:36:11 UTC
Flex and the other Korpse Kickers recognized you immediately...why
don't you ask THEM to show you proof of what you already know....as if
we didn't know !!!
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 22:38:59 UTC
Post by p***@yepmail.net
Flex and the other Korpse Kickers recognized you immediately...why
don't you ask THEM to show you proof of what you already know....as if
we didn't know !!!
Why should I ask them when they are not insisting that I am the person
you mistakenly think I am?

You are the one proclaiming I am this person from Nashvile- it is
therefore incumbent upon you to prove your claim. Stating something is
so is not proof- valid documentation is.

The documentation please?

The Verminator
t***@comcast.net
2005-09-30 20:26:27 UTC
Post by Lux
Post by p***@yepmail.net
[...]
Lux.. I'd rather take advice from Bush than from you- and I dispise the
man!
Why must anyone "brownnose" anyone and/or any group on a newsgroup?
What is to be gained thereby?

The Verminator
2005-09-30 22:27:05 UTC
Post by Lux
Post by p***@yepmail.net
[...]
You are very careless about what you are calling "facts."
Post by Lux
That second quote shows her to be worse than even I
thought.
Only if you accept these statements as gospel.
Post by Lux
You can put a mule in horse harness, but Camilla will remain
a trashy whore. Others are correct: she and Charles make a great pair.
Diana was too good for him. Fortunately for those who remain her
superior gene pool is present in the children.
Which traits are you thankful they inherited?
Post by Lux
I see Vermin closely ready my advice to sfbobby and has figured out
what side to take to brownnose the butch girl gang!
You had better be careful about that "butch girl" talk. Perhaps you need a
refresher course on libel. -- Q
p***@yepmail.net
2005-09-30 23:35:42 UTC
That second quote shows her to be worse than even I
thought. You can put a mule in horse harness, but Camilla will remain
a trashy whore.

Much like her admirers.
It's very telling that a member of the Parker Bowles came forward with
a testimony to how demented , grasping and insanely jealous JAWS
is....a violent tendancy , mirrored by her praisers.
Lux
2005-10-01 18:15:30 UTC
Post by Lux
That second quote shows her to be worse than even I
thought. You can put a mule in horse harness, but Camilla will remain
a trashy whore.
Much like her admirers.
It's very telling that a member of the Parker Bowles came forward with
a testimony to how demented , grasping and insanely jealous JAWS
is....a violent tendancy , mirrored by her praisers.
Yes, they are all quite mannish. Verminator is almost as pathetic as
js in zeal to arsekiss the anti-Diana brits.

It is good to be reminded of what Camilla is lest we forget what is
under those expensive, ugly new clothes.